WrapMeCool is a transcontinental operation — Jill in Australia and Gwen in Canada. Seasons are reversed. Holidays like Father's day which is in September in Australia, but in June in Canada makes it challenging to run promotions tied to seasons and holidays.
- Perfectly Imperfect Program Announcement
- 5 Easy Tips to Survive Heatwaves Using WrapMeCool®
- What's New at WrapMeCool?
- Why we support the Red Hat Society
- MS Society and #ACTSOFGREATNESS
- Our Top 5 Tips On How To Stay COOL During HEATWAVES
- WrapMeCool® supports WAMS (Women Against Multiple Sclerosis)
- “If You Saw A Heat Wave, Would You Wave Back?”
- Sydney Day Nursery Trials WrapMeCool® to Keep Their Kids Cool
- 24 Hour Multiple Sclerosis Mega Swim