Heat sensitivity can be caused by every day events like hot weather, exercise, emotions, fatigue, fever, sunbathing and hot baths.
The good news is that the symptoms improve with cooling and rest. The key is to avoid getting hot in the first place and then to remain cool.
WrapMeCool is the perfect cooling garment for people living with MS because it is effective, lightweight, discreet and easily re-cooled — not to mention all the lovely colours!
- Perfectly Imperfect Program Announcement
- 5 Easy Tips to Survive Heatwaves Using WrapMeCool®
- What's New at WrapMeCool?
- Why we support the Red Hat Society
- MS Society and #ACTSOFGREATNESS
- Our Top 5 Tips On How To Stay COOL During HEATWAVES
- WrapMeCool® supports WAMS (Women Against Multiple Sclerosis)
- “If You Saw A Heat Wave, Would You Wave Back?”
- Sydney Day Nursery Trials WrapMeCool® to Keep Their Kids Cool
- 24 Hour Multiple Sclerosis Mega Swim