Our aim is to DONATE Perfectly Imperfect WrapMeCools to organisations that already support financially disadvantaged people in their communities. We’re proud to have already found our first recipient.
Following the recent bush fires in Australia, we teamed up with the Salvation Army to assist in their goal of providing hope, dignity and respect by the provision of practical and emotional support to others.
You might be shocked to learn that Canada has in excess of 100 000 people living with MS — estimated to be the highest rate of any country in the world!
Like many people, we are personally touched by the effect of MS, so we jumped at the opportunity to join WAMS in their fundraising efforts. We are excited to be attending their annual networking luncheon in Vancouver, and delighted to have donated WrapMeCools for the silent auction.
There has been a lot of discussion in the Australian media lately about heat waves.
Besides being really draining and uncomfortable heat waves are a major source of harm to people, not just because of bush fires, but as events that lead to illness, hospitalisations and sometimes death!
We are thrilled to have conducted a trial of WrapMeCool with the Sydney Day Nursery, a group of 29 child-care centres in Sydney, Australia that first opened its doors in 1905.
The trial report was duly reviewed by Senior Management and we are excited to have our lovely products approved for use in the centres!
- Perfectly Imperfect Program Announcement
- 5 Easy Tips to Survive Heatwaves Using WrapMeCool®
- What's New at WrapMeCool?
- Why we support the Red Hat Society
- MS Society and #ACTSOFGREATNESS
- Our Top 5 Tips On How To Stay COOL During HEATWAVES
- WrapMeCool® supports WAMS (Women Against Multiple Sclerosis)
- “If You Saw A Heat Wave, Would You Wave Back?”
- Sydney Day Nursery Trials WrapMeCool® to Keep Their Kids Cool
- 24 Hour Multiple Sclerosis Mega Swim